Rules of PMS:
1. The Female is never wrong.
2. The Female can change her mind at any time.
3. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.
4. If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void and the Male must cater to her every whim.
5. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule
Consuming foods with higher levels of the B vitamins thiamine and riboflavin may reduce the incidence of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) by about 35%, suggest new findings from a recent study.
As thiamine and riboflavin are known to play important roles in the synthesis of various neurotransmitters involved in PMS, the link between B vitamins and PMS makes physiological sense .
Source: Dietary B vitamin intake and incident premenstrual syndrome
Note: Any and all of the B vitamins are best taken with or after meals – especially meals that contain some protein and not with bread or crackers.