Meet our Faculty Instructors
Our instructors and staff have been carefully selected to offer the highest integrity of education within the respective fields of Natural and Holistic Health.
Keoni SalgadoHHP, LMT
Born in the Philippines and raised in Orange County California, Keoni has been in the Health and Fitness industry since 1992 as a Personal Trainer, Group exercise instructor, Fitness model and Massage therapist. He has an Athletic Training degree from San Diego State University, A.C.E. certifications, and has over 1500 hours of Bodywork education from California State accredited schools and numerous workshops across the United States. As one of the most requested massage therapists at the world famous La Costa Resort and Spa, Keoni also is a certified instructor in Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage and has developed numerous Spa and massage protocols. His unique and intuitive massage and bodywork sessions stem from a blend of Sports massage, Deep tissue techniques, Relaxing Esalen style, Thai massage and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi. His style of bodywork has made him a local favorite to many professional athletes, active individuals, and other massage therapists and health professionals.
Keoni Salgado holds the following courses:
- MT-570 Lomi Lomi/Hawaiian Healing Arts Certificate Program
- MT-574 Massage Cupping + Activity & Sports Massage Therapy
- MT-101 Massage Technician – Dynamic Healing Touch Massage
- MT-234 Western Sports Massage Open to Everyone
- MT-233 Western Sports Massage Open to Everyone
- MT-253 Chair massage Open to Everyone
- MT-245 Lomi Lomi/Hawaiian Healing Arts Certificate Program
- MT-101 Massage Technician