Certified Nutritionist Consultant Program (CNC)™ – 200 hrs
“Eat your vegetables, do good and be happy.” Jacob Schechter, when age 5, while helping dad Steve, NHI Founder answer questions at the Association of Humanistic Psychology Annual Convention.
This Program is designed to train you in the use of Certified Nutrition (CN) for self-help, personal growth and for the professional benefit of others. Clinical Nutrition can be practiced alone or in conjunction with the Holistic Health Practitioner license or other therapeutic practices. Those in the fields of medicine, nursing, chiropractic, physical therapy, dentistry, massage, counseling and other healing arts use Clinical Nutrition in their existing practices.
- pros and cons of different dietary systems;
- correct amount of proteins, carbohydrates, and healthy oils;
- how each specific food affects different parts of the body;
- how to individualize a food and supplement health program for specific needs;
- therapeutic use of nutrient-dense super foods;
- use of antioxidants;
- quality of foods and supplements and proper amounts;
- environmental nutrition and detoxification;
- sports nutrition;
- other specialty healing programs;
- and integrating complete nutritional programs for optimal health and therapy.
Diploma/Certificate of Completion: Certified Nutritionist Consultant (CNC)™ – 200 hrs
Program Tuition: $2,395.00
In-person combination of BOTH Certified Nutritionist Consultant (CNC)™ & Certified Clinical Master Herbalist (CCMH)™.
Starting Wednesdays, January 23, 2019 6:30-9:30pm through Wed. June 26, 2019 for BOTH Certifications + Distance Learning components.
400 Credit Hours. $2,795 for both combined programs (can do a pay plan over time) along with their Distance Learning components.
To ensure availability, please register by Jan. 15.
Steve Schechter, N.P., H.H.P.
Founder & Director Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Inc. (NHI)