CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPIST (CA) – 50 hrs
CERTIFIED CLINICAL MASTER AROMATHERAPIST (CCMA) – 200 hrs
“In the garden of the senses lies the pathway to the spirit.” ~ Steve Schechter, NP, HHP
Aromatherapy is the art and science of healing with essential oils.
This program incorporates theoretical and practical information of fragrant plants in all forms, joining herbalism with aromatherapy. You will blend together the art and science of reviving ancient Healing Traditions—flower essences and aromatherapy oils as well as other natural therapies. Learn about vital essences of plants that offer different fields of application empowering you to incorporate in your daily life. This in-depth training provides scientific information while encouraging intuitive knowledge.
- Aromatherapy and the use of natural essences for health concerns and common ailments
- Essential oils – what they are and how they work
- Contraindications and the safe practice of aromatherapy
- Botanical families of fragrant plants
- Using herbs and essential oils together
- Psychology of scent/perfume blending
- Ritual and esoteric uses of essential oils
- Massage, bath therapy and specialized skin care practices
- Essential oils and the culinary arts
- Materia Medica – the properties of essential oils
- Sampling rare essential oils and unique absolutes
- Creating personal, perfume and therapeutic blends
- Making herbal preparations
- Sampling herb and aromatherapy culinary delights
- Making lotions, bath salts, massage oils and more
- Aromatherapy and energetic/vibrational healing
- Aromatherapy and plant spirit medicine
Diploma/Certificate of Completion: Certified Aromatherapist (CA) – 50 hrs
$650.00 each module
Diploma/Certificate of Completion: Certified Clinical Master Aromatherapist (CCMA) – 200 hrs
200 credit hours, $2600.00
10% Discount if paying for all four modules $2340.00
- 4 independent 50 credit hour modules
- Or $85.00 per class night audit
- Note: Each 50hr Module may be taken individually,
- Certified Clinical Aromatherapist Certificate after any 50hr Module & Certified Clinical Master Aromatherapist after 200hr
- *Once you are awarded your diploma, you are eligible to join the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists, which is an optional additional credentials
Aromatherapy Program for Certification Monday Nights Starting January 28, 2019
Ask about special discount
January 28 – March 18, 2019, 6:30pm to 9:50pm.
Eight Monday nights in a row.
- To give the student an in – depth basic knowledge and understanding of the field of aromatherapy.
- Help students to have a thorough understanding of aromatherapy to use as a career path or to incorporate into an existing professional practice
- To train students to practice safely and effectively with high ethical standards
- To teach each student the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively treat a wide range of disorders and stress related body mind problems
- To discuss how essential oils interact on physical, emotional and energetic/ spiritual levels.
- Give a thorough working knowledge of the therapeutic and energetic aspects of essential oils.
- To teach students to consult with clients and formulate the appropriate blends.
- To educate the student about safety and hazards of essential oil use.
- To teach the students how to create a blend and choose from a range of carrier oils
- To learn how to do an in depth consultation and safely and effectively blend the appropriate oils needed for their case.
- Instruct students on how to create body products for personal and professional use.
- Conduct a case study
- Profiles of 40-60 essential oils
- To give each individual an in depth knowledge of how the systems of the body interrelate with aromatherapy
- To discuss 4 disorders associated with each body system and appropriate aromatherapy treatment
Become a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist (CA)™ after any 50 hr Module, & a Certified Clinical Master Aromatherapist (CCMA)™ after 200 hours!!
NHI had the first State–Approved Aromatherapy Certification Program in the U.S.!!
Meets NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) requirements
Tuition ~ $595 each module (discounted from $650)
4 independent 50 credit hour modules offered each year. Mostly in-classroom + some home study.
Or $75.00 per class night
Or…. TAKE AN EVEN BIGGER DISCOUNT & SPRING FOR ALL 4 @ $1,985.00
Each 50 hr module or single nights may be taken individually.
Instructor: Linda-Anne Kahn
To attend or sign up for these Events, Courses, Classes or Modules, please call 760-943-8485 Medical Wellness Director, Linda-Anne Kahn CIDESCO, HHP, CNC, CCMH, CLT-LANA, is a Holistic Health Practitioner whose mission is to help you achieve balance of the mind, body and spirit.